Next Level Extreme Fitness

How I am learning to "Do Better. Be Better." after the cavernoma malformation in the pons of my brainstem bled.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Support T-shirts

During my time at skilled nursing I was sent an email stating that I was being surprised once again.  My school had organized a t-shirt fundraiser to raise money for us.  Like my bracelets, they had my "Do Better.  Be Better."  motto on them and my J.Smith nickname in a stroke awareness ribbon.

I opened the email and cried my eyes out.  Yes, as you are beginning to understand, I cry a lot.  Seriously, I cried at the end of Toy Story 3. I am a crier.

I was just speechless.  First the bracelets, then the basketball game, and now t-shirts!  I felt so undeserving.  Guilty almost.  All these people were going out of their way to help our family and I just couldn't wrap my head around it.  Are you beginning to understand how these people inspired my "Do Better.  Be Better." motto?  We were truly blessed to know these people.  My family was surrounded by God's angels on Earth.

Facebook post from Amanda Riggins on November 27, 2013
Support Jamie Smith in style!
Check out the details!
Please share on your page to get the word out!

No comments:

Post a Comment