Next Level Extreme Fitness

How I am learning to "Do Better. Be Better." after the cavernoma malformation in the pons of my brainstem bled.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Little Bit About Me!

Hello!

Welcome to my blog, "Do Better. Be Better."!  My name is Jamie Smith, or as I am commonly referred to, J. Smith.  I married my wonderful husband Patrick in August 2005.  Our daughter Seeri was born in August 2007, followed by our daughter Jaelyn in October 2009, and our daughter Linden in February 2012.  We are currently anxiously awaiting the birth of our fourth daughter in April 2014. I am a physical education teacher and department chair at the local high school.

This blog chronicles my journey after suffering from a stroke on October 25, 2013.  I was 32 years old and 15 weeks pregnant with our fourth daughter at the time.  I decided to create this blog to help me mentally, emotionally, and spiritually heal.  I wanted my daughters to be able to read it one day and have a better idea of what I went through and who I really am.  It is also my hope that my experiences and outlook may help others who are living through some hard times.

Please enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic. Excited to read through what you have so far and keep up with you here... It looks great and reads even better. Good job, friend!

    ReplyDelete