Next Level Extreme Fitness

How I am learning to "Do Better. Be Better." after the cavernoma malformation in the pons of my brainstem bled.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Have I Mentioned How Amazing People Are?

The first week being home I finally got my haircut!  I thought I was going to a friends house for supper, but instead Patrick dropped me off at the salon  Of course, he was always thinking of me.  I spent two hours being pampered.  The Friday I had my stroke was the day I was originally going to get my hair done.  It was long overdue at that point so it was really overdue by November 27.  I did not post the picture of Sarah and I that night.  I was too embarrassed of my eye and my facial droop.  I should have been proud of it.  Live and learn I guess.


Facebook post from November 27, 2013
Huge shout out to Sarah Lamos for making me feel pretty again! It is amazing what an awesome cut, color, and pampering can do for a person's spirit! Thank you!


That weekend was also the annual Bear's trip that Patrick and I go one.  Every year we take a shuttle bus with many of our friends and go to the Bear's/Viking's game in Minnesota.  We were unable to go this year, but our good friend had purchased my support bracelets for everyone on the bus.  Seriously, how amazing are people?! 

Facebook post from the Bears bus on November 30, 2013
All of us on the Bears/Vikings trip are supporting you this weekend! We all got on the bracelet! — at 6th Annual Bears Trip.
Facebook post on November 30, 2013
I want to send a shout it to the TV crew on a bus to MN today for the annual Bears/Vikes trip. I hope you have an amazing time and really appreciate your support. Patrick Smith and I will be there with you next year.... that's a promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment