Next Level Extreme Fitness

How I am learning to "Do Better. Be Better." after the cavernoma malformation in the pons of my brainstem bled.

Monday, April 18, 2016

March 9

Facebook post from Patrick

As I sit here and try to come up with a recap from yesterday....I simply pause and reflect on the past 6 days and I am overwhelmed with gratefulness. Grateful for the surgery outcome, grateful to be on this road to recovery, grateful for all the friends and family that we have in our corner back home cheering us on and caring for Seeri, Jaelyn, Linden, and Myah!
Simply grateful for all of you!
We had an eventful day yesterday and we're able to take in about 20 minutes of sunshine. Jamie asked me how the weather was prior to going outside and I replied with, "It is probably a Top 5 day for Iowa weather", which is the typical norm these Arizona folks get to experience.
We had our pt and ot visits and all went well. They continue to challenge Jamie to build her stamina. Every activity we do just zaps her energy, but we have been here before and as what has been our theme...We are taking it step by step.
Grateful to post that we had a positive Wednesday! I sit here, in my elevated blood pressure state, watching the Hawkeyes as Jamie is taking her afternoon nap.
We're battling and Doing Better. Being Better. Grateful!







No comments:

Post a Comment