Next Level Extreme Fitness

How I am learning to "Do Better. Be Better." after the cavernoma malformation in the pons of my brainstem bled.

Monday, April 18, 2016

March 12

Facebook post from Patrick

"Trouble and distress are woven into the very fabric of this perishing world. Only My Life in you can empower you to face this endless flow of problems with good cheer".
Good Cheer would be a great way to describe our Saturday. Jamie had No Nausea, let me repeat that...NO NAUSEA. Thank God!
As typical with a lot of hospitals St Josephs pt and ot staff is off for the weekend, so who was Jamie's therapist yesterday? Me! And boy did we have fun. Actually, every test and course I set up for Jamie she crushed. So. Proud. Of. Her!
We had the opportunity to enjoy the healing garden a couple of different times yesterday, that place is simply Heaven on Earth! Peaceful. Quiet. Healing. Perfect.
Enjoy a few of the pictures below...and a side note, I survived the laundromat in what I would call not a very safe neighborhood, but I survived and lived to tell the tale. PS- Thank you Aunt Kelli for taking on Linden and Myah over the weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment