Next Level Extreme Fitness

How I am learning to "Do Better. Be Better." after the cavernoma malformation in the pons of my brainstem bled.

Monday, April 18, 2016

March 16, 17, 18

Facebook post from Patrick

Well, Jamie's 15 day stint on the DL is about to come to an end....which means I am off the hook for updates. : ) I wanted to leave you with this.
The past three days have truly been magical for me. I made an executive decision on Tuesday night to call upon our first Daddy/Daughter dates of 2016. The past three days I was able to take each of our three older daughters on dates that included therapy with mommy, lunch date with Dad and a fun activity of the girls choice....it was amazing to be back home and spend one on one time with Seeri, Jaelyn, and Linden!!!
Below are pictures and smiles from our three days.
Lastly, these days couldn't have happened without the support of my employer, First National Bank. My work family has, "Had My Back", from February 15th on...and have been there for me every step of the way. To all of my work family, Thank You for allowing me this opportunity! It was the three best days of the year so far!!!
P.S. To the anonymous person who paid for our Jaelyn and my lunch at Carlos O'Kellys....thank you. I searched that restaurant high and low to find someone I knew....and didn't see a sole. Thank you to whoever you are....Thank you!











No comments:

Post a Comment