Next Level Extreme Fitness

How I am learning to "Do Better. Be Better." after the cavernoma malformation in the pons of my brainstem bled.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

NLXF Adopt A Family

I woke up with a massive leg cramp an hour ago.  I can't fall back to sleep so instead I am doing what I always do these days; thinking and writing!

Last night we found out that Next Level Extreme Fitness had chosen us as their first Adopt A Family.  It is a new feature of their program that they are starting this session.  Every session they are going to choose one family that is in need and throw different fundraisers to help them.  For us, they have created a diaper, wipe, and formula drive to help care for Pajamie.  I am providing you the link below so that if you ever know one of the highlighted families and want to help you can access their information from my blog.

NLXF Adopt A Family


I just started balling when I read their post.  This program and the people associated with it have already done so much for our family and now they are doing more.  I have been trying to find a word that adequately describes how I feel but I can't choose just one.  I feel blessed, loved, humbled, honored, lucky, happy, protected, encouraged, motivated, inspired, and happy.  I am just overwhelmed with emotion, gratitude, and appreciation for Next Level Extreme Fitness and this family.

I had to write after hearing this news.  I just had to express to everyone again how much they meant to me.

Facebook post from March 24, 2014
Is it possible to feel like the most unlucky person and the most lucky person all at the same time? I had this really bad thing happen to me but because of the kindness and love from of all of you all I feel is extremely blessed and loved. I just wish there was something I could say other than thank you that would express even an ounce of how grateful I am. I have said this before, but I will say it again-- I am where I am at today because of all of you. You lift me up when I am down, you motivate me to fight, and most of all, you inspire me to "Do Better. Be Better. "

It is no secret that I am a huge advocate for Next Level Extreme Fitness.  I think you can understand why if you read through my blog.  NLXF has locations in Cedar Falls, Waverly, and Mason City.  I wouldn't be surprised if more locations opened in the future.  If you are near one of these locations I strongly urge you to give it a shot.  You will be making a positive step in creating a healthier you and complete some VERY intense workouts that will test you physically and mentally.  But most of all, you will meet some amazing trainers and people that you will soon consider family.  Next Level Extreme Fitness has changed my life and I have no doubt it could do the same for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment