Next Level Extreme Fitness

How I am learning to "Do Better. Be Better." after the cavernoma malformation in the pons of my brainstem bled.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

"Do Better. Be Better." Shoelace Plates

How AWESOME are these shoelace plates?!  Thank you Amanda Riggins, owner of Lady and the Stamp!   Like her page on Facebook.  She makes super cute personalized gifts and has pictures of everything she makes on her page.  She will customize anything to your liking and is insanely reasonably priced!  I also have a necklace with all the girls' names and our anniversary date and of course, a "Do Better.  Be Better." bracelet.  She was also the creator of my black "Do Better.  Be Better." support t-shirts.  Like I have said a million times, how lucky am I to have amazing people like this in my life?!

Created by Amanda Riggins, owner of Lady and the Stamp.  Like her page on Facebook!

1 comment: