Next Level Extreme Fitness

How I am learning to "Do Better. Be Better." after the cavernoma malformation in the pons of my brainstem bled.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Seeri's 7th Birthday!

On Friday, August 8, our oldest daughter, Seeri, turned SEVEN!  Where does the time go??!!

I had an eye appointment in Iowa City that day so Patrick and I decided to take her with us so we could spend some time with her.  My eye appointment took four hours and she was such a trooper!

                                                             Waiting room selfies!!





After that we drove to Hope's Bridal to pick up my bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding.  We ended the day by going to dinner as a family to Brown Bottle, opening presents at home, and enjoying the homemade cupcakes she made.





















Sunday, August 10, we went to Pepper's with my side of the family to celebrate her birthday and my Dad's 64th birthday.  She opened up her presents and we even walked across the street to enjoy some Dairy Queen after supper.
















On Sunday, August 24th, we celebrated her birthday again with a party at Claire's with her closest friends.  It was make-up themed and to say the girls had a blast is quite the understatement.







Little Miss Seeri Eileen: you are truly special.  I adore your loving nature, your cautious approach, and your curious demeanor.  You were a surprise to your Daddy and I; the best surprise we have both ever gotten.  I cannot wait to watch you grow up in to a beautiful young woman!

We love you Seeri girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment